- ItalySocietá in accomandita per azioni. Limited partnership with shares. Company Extensions and Security Identifiers
* * *SA SAused in the names of a type of limited company in French-, Portuguese-, and Spanish-speaking countries, and Italy:
• Peugeot SA— see also SARL
* * *1) Spanish company title: abbreviation of Sociedad Anonima. SA Italian company title: abbreviation of Societa.2) French company title: abbreviation of Société Anonyme. The term is also used in Belgium and Switzerland.
* * *SA UK US (also S.A.) noun► LAW, WORKPLACE used, especially in Spanish-, French-, Italian-, and Portuguese-speaking countries, after the names of a particular type of limited company: »
Shares of Vivendi Universal SA climbed $1.35 to $18.25.»
The Japanese company will also acquire 100% of Vivitar France S.A.
Financial and business terms. 2012.